FOOD OF THE WEEK – CAULIFLOWER
White, orange, green or purple, it doesn’t matter what color your cauliflower is — it’s good for you. This winter, dine on some of this healthy crucifer from the cabbage family that is full of nutritional substance.
By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 4 cups cauliflower chopped
- 400ml organic whole coconut milk from a can
- 200ml vanilla coconut milk beverage
- 2 tablespoons real vanilla extract
- ¼ cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 3 heaping tablespoons small raw tapioca seeds
- Steam the cauliflower for a good 15 minutes, or until it gets soft.
- Blend the cauliflower and both coconut milk types together in a blender.
- Pour the mix into a sauce pan, adding all the other ingredient except for the tapioca seeds. Cook on medium/high heat until it starts to boil. Always stir the mixture at the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add the tapioca seed and keep stirring
Original Post at Spartan.com.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann