FOOD OF THE WEEK – CAULIFLOWER
White, orange, green or purple, it doesn’t matter what color your cauliflower is — it’s good for you. This winter, dine on some of this healthy crucifer from the cabbage family that is full of nutritional substance.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 tablespoons Tessemae’s Soy Ginger Dressing
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-3 teaspoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut out center stems of each leaf.
- Toss kale in bowl with 1-2 tbs of olive oil and spices. 1 tsp of each spice blend is a good place to start, unless you are craving some salt or spice, then add more.
- Pour 1-2 tbs of olive oil in baking sheet.
- Place kale pieces in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
Original post at Spartan Race.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann