FOOD OF THE WEEK – HONEY
Honey is a popular alternative sweetener for refined white sugar in baking and a match for a cup of tea, but there are so many more possibilities for this nectar.
MINT BERRY SMOOTHIE
5 minutes, 1 serving, 330 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add berries, hemp seeds, honey, mint leaves, and almond milk to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add additional liquid and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann