FOOD OF THE WEEK – ROSEMARY
One of the most aromatic herbs, rosemary’s pronounced scent and lemon-pine flavor can boost nearly any dish. It plays as nice ly with heavy, rich beef dishes as it does with olive oil cakes. Plus, this strong, fragrant herb has enough flavor that a little goes a long way.
SIMPLE HERBED SWORDFISH WITH ROSEMARY
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 (8-oz.) swordfish steaks
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced herbs, such as oregano, rosemary, and thyme
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Your favorite vegetable
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet on medium/high heat
- Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper
- Cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes
- Flip steaks; add the herbs, butter, and lemon juice.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with you favorite vegetable.
Original post at Spartan Race.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann