FOOD OF THE WEEK – ROSEMARY
One of the most aromatic herbs, rosemary’s pronounced scent and lemon-pine flavor can boost nearly any dish. It plays as nice
ROSEMARY HOT CHOCOLATE
By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 2 servings, vegan, gluten-free.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 branch about 4-5 inches long fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate 70% and over
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 small pinch sea salt
- Heat up the coconut milk in a sauce pan until it starts to boil. Then add the rosemary branch into it along with the dark chocolate. Turn off the heat and cover. Let it infuse for 10 minutes.
- Remove the rosemary branch, add all the other ingredients and whisk!
- Make sure it is still hot enough before drinking it!
Original post at Spartan Race.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann