This week will talk about breakfast! Whether you are on the 10 Day Cleanse or you are done your 24 Day Challenge and don’t want to have a shake today, these are healthy, clean breakfast ideas!
Oatmeal Protein Muffins
- 2 cups of unsweetened applesauce or 4 very ripe bananas smashed
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3/4 cup of natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries (copped dates work really well too)
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 2 table spoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed (optional, makes them a little bitter)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Once all mixed fold in: chopped pecans, cranberries, rolled oats, melted coconut oil, flax seed flour.
Place mixture in muffin tin and bake for 30-35min or until golden brown. Let cool and serve! I keep mine in the refrigerator after I bake them.
Original Post here.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann