Fall is in the air and apples are on the trees…so let’s use them! If an apple a day seems improbable, perhaps it’s time to take a closer look at this fruit’s versatility. From sandwiches to salads and sweet to savory, apples can easily be incorporated into meals all day long.
25 minutes, 8 servings, 98 calories per serving, gluten free, vegan
- 2 cups organic cooked pumpkin
- 2 cups organic potatoes
- 5 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1 organic onion
- 1 organic apple
- 1 tbs organic fresh grated ginger roots
- 1 tbs organic coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients together in a big pot, reserving the coconut oil on the side.
- Once everything is cooked through, add coconut oil and serve.
Nutritional Facts: A review of several studies has concluded that ginger is just as effective as vitamin B6 in the treatment of morning sickness.
Original post at Spartan Race.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann