- 1 cup frozen peas, slightly thawed
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, cut into ¼ -inch dice
- ½ cup red onion, cut into ⅛-inch dice
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a blender or in the bowl of a food processor, process the peas until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork or potato masher. Add the juice, tomato, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Add the peas and mix well.
- If the guacamole won’t be served immediately, press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface to prevent browning.
- Serve with an assortment of raw vegetables and tortilla chips.
Original post at Eating Bird Food.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann