- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 avocados
- 4 cups spinach
- 4 eggs (optional)
- Divide the ground beef into 4 sections and use your hands to shape them into patties.
- Throw the patties on a grill (or frying pan) on medium-high heat. Keep an eye on them. Flip them halfway through cooking. Rare to well done, it’s up to you.
- Remove the avocado from the skin and then cut it into slices.
- Optional: Fry up the eggs to your liking.
- Serve your burgers over a bed of spinach with avocado and eggs on top.
Original post at Spartan.com.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann