LENTIL AND AVOCADO SPINACH DIP
By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 4 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- ½ cup green olives, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper as you wish
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor, except for the scallions and olives.
- Once it is mixed, add the chopped olives and chopped scallions pieces.
- Serve with bread or crackers or even in a vegetarian sandwich.
- Preserve in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Original post at Spartan.com.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann