By: Rob Bresnan
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 fuji apple
- 2 teaspoons feta cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons dried cranberry
- 1 tablespoon almonds, sliced
- Your favorite dressing. I recommend a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Find a large bowl and add the spinach to it.
- Cut up your apple into small chunks or slices (whichever you prefer) and add as much as you wish to consume in your salad. You can save the rest for a snack.
- Carefully slice the almonds into strips and add to the bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of crumbled feta cheese.
- Drizzle your dressing over the top of everything in the bowl and toss well.
- Top salad with the leftover teaspoon of feta.
Original post at Spartan.com.
Are you looking for a little help with starting your weight loss? Try out our 24 Day Challenge!
Have a great day!
Dave & Maryann